Strategic Content Accounts Coordinator Intern
At Shrpa, we are on a mission to connect travelers to memorable local experiences anywhere they travel while enabling communities of all sizes to engage a more diverse and inclusive population to share in telling that community's story. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Strategic Content Accounts Coordinator to identify, recruit, and onboard content creators and organizations to the Shrpa platform. Want to experience the acceleration of a high-growth technology company from regional to national expansion over a summer? You have found the right place!
Our Strategic Content Accounts Coordinator Intern will be responsible for recruiting some of the top content creators in the travel writing industry and introducing them to our platform. Your work will be accomplished through both written and verbal communication to recruit and onboard creators while also assisting in developing methods to streamline the process.
This role will play a vital role in expanding our regional network while also working with the company’s co-founders to plan national growth initiatives based on your work.
Type of Role
Internship - 40 hrs a week - Completely Remote - 10 weeks - Funded by St. Olaf Entrepreneurial Scholars stipend at $4000 for a 10-week experience. For more information on the cohort internship program, see this link: https://wp.stolaf.edu/pipercenter/st-olaf-entrepreneurial-scholars/
What You’ll Do
● Executing and augmenting our lead generation with content creators and organizations
● Onboarding and assisting content creators and organizations
● Developing processes in coordination with co-founders to scale your work regionally and nationally
What we’re looking for
● Rising junior or senior with an eagerness to learn
● Hard worker. We’re working hard on this; we need you to as well!
● Excellent communication skills
● Ownership. Need to be able to take ownership of the tasks assigned.
● Mission-driven. We want people who are excited about our mission.
● Smarts. You need to be smart enough to make your own decisions and smart enough to know when to ask for help!
Cover Letter - Resume - Name & contact information of reference(s)
MN Cup's 2021 High Tech division champion, we have found success in MN and have begun the expansion into the rest of the US. Shrpa.com is the community engagement platform that makes it fun and easy to share and discover adventures in your community. We partner with Visitor Bureaus, Destination Marketing Organizations, and other community organizations to feature businesses and attractions, allowing travelers to explore "like a local." Simplifying marketing efforts and delivering more engaging content that inspires more travelers!
We are a completely remote team with four full-time staff and a complementing suite of contractors. We are looking for motivated individuals to augment our team with their unique perspectives and life experiences.